Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today is my favorite day of the year so far!! When I woke up this morning I stumbled into our family room where my husband and daughters had strung streamers and balloons all over the family room. Presents scattered over the coffee table. Love, love, loved it!! I started to get text messages, phone calls and friends dropping by all morning. My mother and sister drove down to spend most of the day with me.

My sweet neighbor and her little guy surprised me by hanging a poster on the front door annoucing to the world that it was my birthday. Which led to more phone calls and visits.

Two darling little neighbor girls, Abby 4 and her sister Michelle 2 made me a birthday cards each. Priceless. My husband and children took me to dinner. We made it home to have a birthday cake my husband ordered special just for me. Served with my favorite ice cream mint chocolate chip!! I counted and I heard from over 30 friends and family members. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I just found your blog. I was wishing to add to your birthday fun by having my baby for you but apparently he had different ideas. It was fun to see you the other day. You guys are the best :)

    ReplyDelete