Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One other funny thing!

We have had some really funny things happen this Christmas. One thing that happened Christmas day was when my husband noticed that the toilet was clogged, you know down in the pipes somewhere, he decided that he could fix it. So for a Christmas present last year he gave me this drain unclogger that i was suppose to use when I clogged the kitchen drain when I used the garbage disposal. (Such a romantic present, I know.) It has little CO2 cartridges that fit into this contraption and it comes with a splash guard. Hmmmm, right there was enough to scare me to never use the thing.

Now, my husband truly is very handy around the house. He can fix anything and fix it really well. This Christmas day, for some reason was not one of the times. As he was wondering how to make this unclogger work he set off the CO2 cartridge and had forgotten to put the splash guard on. HA Ha. Need I say more? Toilet water covered the entire bathroom! He would of gotten some on his face if he hadn't had his mouth open!! Whew that was close.

He cleaned up the water (thank goodness it was only water) with a towel and hung the towel up on a rack. He didn't throw it in with the dirty clothes so you can imagine how our son felt later that day when he realized that the towel he had used after his shower was the toilet water towel! Funny times at our house.

1 comment:

  1. Got to love those oh so unromantic gifts. I've received a few of those.

    ReplyDelete